Ge Fanuc Versamax Communication with RsView ME

Hello !
Can any one tell what driver should i select to Communicate Ge Fanuc Versamax processor with RsView ME for serial port.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions !

The standard serial protocol for GE Fanuc products is called SNP. If RSView ME gives you a choice between SNP and SNPX, choose SNPX. If RSView ME doesn't offer a driver for SNP, then the VersaMax serial port can be configured as a Modbus (RTU) slave. If you have to use Modbus, then you won't be able to directly access %M or %AQ memory types.

Similar Topics

I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an Ge Fanuc Controller versa max and need to know where i can download the software for this PLC, anyone that can direct me please. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, This is probably an easy question—or at least I hope it is—and it will show how green I am. I've been tasked with troubleshooting a GE...
Replies
Views
Every time i turn off and turn on the PLC, PLC is not going to RUN mode In the fault table it shows error " system Configuration mismatch" And...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! There's an old GE Fanuc Versamax that I don't know how much longer will it keep working, so I decided that it is time for a change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom