prodave, mpi and S7 telegrams

Sprotti

hello,
i want to recognize telegrams send by S7 via mpi with prodave-dll method and got no clue which method I could use... or how to do it the right way.
need help
thx Sprotti

Telegrams? do you mean "packets" of information on the MPI? If so, I'm pretty certain that prodave cant do what you want.

Maybe you could directly interrogate the DB from where the data is sent to where ever by using the d_Field_read() function or even the mix_read() functions of prodave.

(assuming your using S7/300 and not S7/200)

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm trying to read/write String to S7 315 2 DP using the W95_S7.DLL I've no problem with CHAR, REAL, INT, BOOL datatypes, but require...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Is there someone out there who has a simple example S7 project that communicates with pc by means of delphi and prodave? Thx
Replies
Views
Anyone have a .net example of prodave communications? Specifically over ethernet if possible, but I'll take anything.
Replies
Views
Hello I have Prodave V6.0 IE and i want to communicate with a plc through IE. The standard example of Siemens is stil with a MPI communication...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in the process of writing a scada front end on a robot cell i am building. I am using Prodave 5 to connect to a S7315. I am looking...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom