Modicon JSR Error

(8{)} ( .)

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All,

I'm stumped.

I've a couple of subroutines in a Modicon controller (Quantum, 984LL). I debugged the subroutine and started writing a second routine for a similar task. When I went on-line I noticed that the 1st routine was running but the 2nd routine was labeled "SKIPPED".

On further investigation I noticed that the bottom leg (Subroutine Error) of the JSR block was on. I thought that there might be a problem with the code so I changed the reference to the working routine. Same results.

I searched a bit and couldn't find anything on what causes the bottom leg of the JSR to pass power.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

(8{)} ( .)

(Yosi)

Similar Topics

Hello, I am rewriting some code and would like to start using JSR instructions for functions I perform regularly (zeroing out entries on the HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom