PLC-2 to PLC-5 conversion

JamesWSY

Hi...
I have PLC-2 to PLC-5 conversion project, I want to convert GET and PUT instruction, I try to find PLC-5 instruction to replace it. How about PLC-5 addressing (I/O addressing from PLC-2). Any idea or suggestion?
Thank you.
James

-----[GET]---------------------(PUT)----

translates to MOV

A PLC-2 has no rack 0 - only 1 to 7

There is a dip-switch setting to change the local chassis in a PLC-5 system from rack 0 to 1 - handy if you want to retain existing PLC-2 I/O documentation.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have no experience when working with AllenBradley PLC, but I hope someone could clarify the result of multiplication shown in the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I might be able to download or obtain a copy of Allen Bradley 6200-2CV5 software to convert a PLC2/30 to PLC 5? I'd like to...
Replies
Views
Long time viewer, first time poster. First I want to start, yes I know, PLC-2 and PLC-5 do not belong in manufacturing plants anymore, but...
Replies
Views
Has anyone converted an SLC to CompactLogix for an Alvey 910 palletizer? The translation went ok but there is some funky code around how they...
Replies
Views
I admittedly have used SFC very little over my career so far, but need to convert a PLC-5 program which has a decent amount of SFC code to Logix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom