CPR7 ControlNet Software slow to open?

jtn

I loaded the CPR7 ControlNet software on my laptop and after clicking to start it several minutes pass before it opens. I thought something was wrong with the configuration on my laptop and had not gotten time to look for the problem yet. I used one of the maintenance laptops this morning to configure a network and it took just as long to start. Has anyone else had this happen or did I possibly not load software in the correct order, or is this what other people are seeing?

Similar Topics

Dear All , We are having SE 4.0 CPR7 Distributed architecture in our plant . We have a HMI server , Data server and thin clients connected to it...
Replies
Views
hi all I've been lucky enough to land the task of migrating a rsview CPR7 (version 4) SE distributed application to CPR9SR3 Factory talk View...
Replies
Views
I am very new to the rockwell allen bradley system. I am using another scada to fetch the data from RSView Supervisory Edition, Version4, CPR7...
Replies
Views
Dear all , I have one project file (.apa and .mer) which has been developed in ME 5.0(CPR9) and i need to give the application backup file...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to install RSView Machine Edition, and the software requires that I install FactoryTalk Automation Platform (CPR7) first. However...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom