Replacement for arrows key on PV600?

ckchew666

Hi,

We've a customer which has a PV600, where by his arrows key (up,down,left, right) is malfunction.

Is there anywhere we can write a program in PLC (SLC 500) to act as the arrows key?

Thanks in advance.

Those arrow keys are important for using the built in passowrd entry so I don't think so. If it is possible, wouldn't the cost of paying a programmer to recreate it in logic be more expensive than replacing the terminal?

HI,

Thc for ur comment. You are correct also, so best solution is to get a new PV and send the current one to repair.

Similar Topics

Hi , I am trying to replace an old inverter with a new one and its giving me issues . Once the new one was installed , the S7-300 PLC started...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I replaced encoder 842D-60131331BXA with a new same part number. Dip switches and Preset Push button are considered. When I tested...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am kinda new to automation, I had an issue with 1743-EPAC which supply's 13 IO , when we inspected it there was a short circuit...
Replies
Views
A project recently went through to replace an old computer that was running Wonderware with a new computer. After a bit of work I was able to get...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I'm integerating a device with a Rockwell PLC with V34 Studio 5000. The device reports error codes using a single integer to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom