Urgent Help required for PV300

francevendee

I am new to Panelview/Panelbuilder32.
I have opened up a project in a PV300 where on different screens the function keys are tagged to bits say B3/65 B3/66 etc to start/stop pumps etc in manual

In the SLC 500 program associated with this panelview I cannot find these as the bits as expected are say B3:5/0 etc

How do I relate these from the panelview to the PLC program?

Is B3/64 actually B3:4/2?

Last edited:
francevendee said:
I am new to Panelview/Panelbuilder32.
I have opened up a project in a PV300 where on different screens the function keys are tagged to bits say B3/65 B3/66 etc to start/stop pumps etc in manual

In the SLC 500 program associated with this panelview I cannot find these as the bits as expected are say B3:5/0 etc

How do I relate these from the panelview to the PLC program?

Is B3/64 actually B3:4/2?

Right click in your ladder window and select properties. In the Address Display tab, click the circle next to /bit and you will see the addresses displayed as the Panelview is referencing them.

Yes, France,

It is only two different ways for looking at the same memory address.

Method 1: File Number/Bit Number starting from 0.
Method 2: File Number/16-bit Word Number/Bit in the Word.