newbie in plc programming

chocobo244

hi ppl,

appreciate if anyone can give a help here. I have a panasonic afpx c60-r which its output is connected to the switchgear module that has 24 input terminal and 240V supply voltage and could have current flow in the module as high as 300A. The PLC has a relay output that has contact of 250 V AC and 30 VDC which can take only 8 A which may burn the contact straightaway if connected directly to the switchgear module.

The connection to the switchgear module is such that all the 24 input terminal must be utilized to the high current contact rating so I am not sure if the PLC can do the job. The function of the PLC is to simulate pushbutton function, selector switches and one-shot pulse function as well as changeover contact.

Appreciate if someone could help me out with this. Thanks.