1756 CNBR/D channel B flashing REF/OFF

asim_rana

Dear Experts

We are using 1756 CNBR/D .Channel B indicator on Card is flashing in RED-OFF.I had also configured Media redundancy option in the RSnetworx as channel A/B in network properties. But it is still flashing. Channel A is solid green & if I unplug it network error occurs any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks In Advance

You need to save the ControlNet configuration with a new schedule operation for the A/B media selection to take effect.

Either that, or you have something wrong with the cabling on Channel B.

see user manual pub cnet-um001page 8-10:
cnet.jpg

You have a bad tap or some other cabling issue

Similar Topics

can anyone help me to programmatically get data from a 1756-CNB (R) and 1756-CN2 (R) modules using CIP message? info such as: max_connection...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have problem to communicate with 1756-CNBR neither using 1784-PCC nor via ControlLogix5000 back plane. The module LED shown steady RED...
Replies
Views
We have been using controlnet for a while. but suddenly two stations showed problems. both controlnet card showing NET ERR. Rsnetworx sometimes...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have 1756-CNBR/D module with revision 5.1(compatible keying choice) and i want to replace it by another one with revision 5.38.40 i...
Replies
Views
Hi, Could u have any experience regarding Control Net module (1756 - CNBR) on-line replacement. one of our gas station in our plant is operating...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom