abt totalizer

parag uike

hello sir,
i am parag uike from india.working on a A.B. plc. commomnly i used to prefer the ladder logic. in which i am facing a problem of the totalizer. i am using the flow transmitter , 0-24 m3/ hr range for 4 -20 ma.if any one can tell me how totalizer logic has to be made for this analog transmitter.if u r giving any example in ladder logic then it will be very helpfull to me understand it clearly.

your answer will be appriciated.
ur support is needed.
thank you.
best regards,
parag uike
anita automations

Note this is a PLC5 program. Ladder is a subroutine run by a STI
every second. Hope thid helps.

Similar Topics

If I Have a computer running Hyperterminal, and it's connected to the controller using serial commport-1. How can I use hyperterminal to test and...
Replies
Views
can anybody tell me how to read data from PLC using hyperterminal and which type of data i will get i m a beginner for plc so please help me
Replies
Views
hello all i m a student from INDIA i want to do data exchenge between two serial ports using PLC SOFTWARE(SIMULATOR) by using com port...
Replies
Views
Hi, im using the built in high speed counter of omron cj1m cpu22. I will be connecting a rotary encoder to the high speed counter. The rotary...
Replies
Views
sir,im going to do project in plc based bottle filling module that fills 5 bottles automatically.can u plz give the tips to construct ladder...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom