simatic net v6.2 problem installation on xp sp1

RAJEEVA

i have problem reinstalling simatic net v6.2 on xp sp1. Have checked everything as per manaula but still unable. some one has similar experience help/

This is what I replied to rajeevas PM:
JesperMP said:
hello rajeeva,
You can manually deinstall all Siemens components. There is a FAQ on Siemens support site about how to do this. Search for "complete deinstallation".
By the way, rajeeva said in the PM that the deinstallation of WINACE started, and then the application stopped.

There is also an "install.txt" file generated somewhere - it has proved invaluable in the past for fault finding failed dimatic installations - search for it - I'm sure it will help . Simple things like the computer name being in lower case can cause the installation of WinCCFlex to fall over (yes I know it doesn't make sense , but it is in the KB) .