GX Developer Problem

Ivan.ru

Hello,

i work with GX Developer 8 and use label programming. How can i register all variables. Its a lot to do :-(

ivan

Hi Ivan.ru

Sorry for the mistake, it only possible in the GX IEC Developer.
I tried to make a program using label in GX Developer too, but it seems you have to do it the "hard" way typing in all names and data.

Dariusch

Dariusch said:
Hi Ivan.ru

Sorry for the mistake, it only possible in the GX IEC Developer.
I tried to make a program using label in GX Developer too, but it seems you have to do it the "hard" way typing in all names and data.

Dariusch

COPY & PASTE ... from or to Excel

Variables

yes i do it with excel and copy from the clipboard. but i must register the variables!!!

Similar Topics

A particular T/C module was only using ch2. I updated it to also use ch1 and ch3 (1st and 3rd channel). I don't even know what D114.1 means but I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, When trying to establish a serial connection between GX Developer and a Mitsubishi PLC I am faced with the following error message...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a pressure sensor (range 0-10 bar) and its output is 0-20 ma. but the current vs pressure curve is non linear such as. pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm trying to edit a program I've written using GX developer 8.78. For some reason all the options in the second section of the...
Replies
Views
I has just bought a Mitsubishi FX1N PLC but am unable to communicate with GX Developer using a SC-09 cable. :banghead: All other Mitsubishi...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom