Simantic Panel

Joe Loescher

Hi Guys,

I have one Seimans Simantic Panel in our plant which otherwise uses only AB, I am trying to replace this with a panelview. My question is there a way to export the tag database using Protool into excel so I could make the necessary modifications and import it into panelbuilder?? Or am I stuck re-creating each tag individually?

Thanks Joe

Do you just have the Siemens Panel hung on an AB machine, or do you also have a Siemens PLC? In the latter case it's no problem, you can export the Symbol table staight into Excel. If you've only got the panel, then I think you've got a problem.

Similar Topics

I have alarm screen where the alarm message is set as "Simple Message View" with Date and Time. I dont know how to change this date and Time in...
Replies
Views
This should be an easy thing but can't seem to figure it out. Want to start/stop the drive from the terminals and set the speed setpoint from the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have to make a modification in one of our tool to add in some logics to ON and OFF an inverter. The logic being vacuum between certain...
Replies
Views
A salesman told me yesterday the Siemens has stopped producing the 505 series controllers and I/O. They will continue to sell units in stock, but...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom