OP270 Problems

Prince

I am working on a project with Simatic OP270 in which I have some questions:

1 - I have to write a receipie entering the Values, But I need to wite the Values On a permanent memory I have Purchased a flash card for this purpose. how can I write the receipie on that place?

2 - when I made a Graph the sampling time is 1 second. I am using a 12Mbit/sec Profibus for connection and the sampling time setted for the tag is 100ms. How can I have a more detailed graph?

Last edited:
Hi prince.

Is that an OP270 ? I have not heard about an OP273. I know that there is an OP277 under way, but not OP273.

Are you using Protool or Win CC Flexible ?

1. I believe you can use the functions LoadDataRecord and SaveDataRecord to get the functionality that you want.

2. To change the update rate of a trend:
Open the Properties of the TrendView. Go to "Trend" and select the "Source Settings" for the tags in question. A small dialog will open where you can pick the tag and the update rate.
Adjust the "TrendView" .. "Properties" .. "X Axis" so that the time range for the trend suits the update rate of the tag(s).

Comment: I doubt that you can achieve "oscilloscope" like update rates on a trendview on an OP270. Realistically I think the fastest update rate is 0.5 seconds.

If you really want to display a curve that changes faster than that, then condsider to let the PLC log the data, and then upload the logged curve to the OP on demand. There is a trendview in Win CC Flexible for just that purpose.
Change the trend type from "Realtime Cyclic triggered" to "Buffered bit triggered".