OT: Any good 'Looking for work' boards?

Some jobs appear here, I have recommended the PLC Jobs to several recruiters.

Thre are the big boards that include PLC, etc:

careerpath.commonster.com
hotjobs.com
dice.com
ajb.com

Some othersthat I remember off hand include:

controljobs.com
sologig.com
control.com
automation.com
automationtechies.com
jobbank.com
jobsbank.com
jobsonline.com
jobsearch.com

A lot don't have much.

No doubt, others will ad some more.

I see a lot of the same jobs posted on different boards, and often on the same board by several different recruiters. It seems like these jobs don't get filled, or have a high turn over.

I like careerpath and a couple others, that are primarily newspaper ads. I have found a couple jobs with careerpath over the last 15 years.

Sologig was a joke. Might be okay for California IT programmers.

If nothing else, this thread should come up with a nice list.

regards.....kc

Lol.. Thanks Casey. As it happens, we are looking for someone to fill a position in California, but finding the right individual is difficult, to say the least.
I'm just trying to find better options than ads in papers, or headhunters. Thanks for the options.

I know I used Monster to find the job I have now. I posted my resume on a thursday and had a new job the following Friday. A lot of the techs I used to work with post their's on there as well. Also, check with school placement directors. They usually push their best students fist to make them look good.

FYI... My new boss said Monster was about 500 buks for 2 weeks worth of resumes, but it was worth it.