koyo to panelview

I think the answer is no. The PanelViews and the Koyo PLC's do not share a common protocol that I am aware of.

The classic PV comes with a fixed port and protocol, ordered by Part Number and denoted by the last suffix, the available ones being:

-A1 = Remote I/O
-A2 = DH485
-A3 = DH485 and RS232 Printer
-A5 = RS232 port w/DH485 protocol
-A8 = DH+ /w RS232 Printer
-A9 = RS232 port w/DH485 protocol and RS232 Printer
-A10 = DeviceNet and RS232 Printer
-A15 = ControlNet and RS232 Printer
-A16 = RS232 w/DF1 and RS232 Printer
-A20 = EthernetIP and RS232 Printer

I am not familiar with Koyo, but the only one that looks like any chance of success is the -A10 Devicenet option.

The again I have to suspect you already have an existing PanelView ...so we really need to know what the PartNo. is, before we can make a final call.

Koyo developed the 205 and 305 PLC lines that was private labled by GE/Fanuc and Texas Instruments TI in the 80s/90s. This product was sold and is now marketed as PLC Direct.

I would concur with Philip that the answer is no since these PLCs do not support any AB protocols that I am aware of.