PLC2/05 Help

aq3269

I have a PLC2/05 1772LPS I am trying to communicate with using an old TI laptop with windows 95 and 6200 software. I was told someone had did it a while ago, but not since. I communicated using an old T3 Industrial terminal easly. Is there any advice out there on what comm. cable and hardware config. to use if any?

Similar Topics

I have a customer with a faulted PLC2 due to an extended power failure where the battery backup lost power as well. I cannot communicate with the...
Replies
Views
Wondering if anyone could help me print a the ladder from a PLC2/17 to a pdf format so I can share it with my oem who no longer has the hardware...
Replies
Views
The PLC2 passed on, and I was jubilant to find files on a floppy. But now I can't find any way to read them... I have RSLogix500, if they could...
Replies
Views
I have a PLC2 system with 1771-KA2 DataHighWay Comm. Adapter. On the PC side running XP SP3 FAT32 partition, with Icom AI2 6.25. 1) Using a smart...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm looking for someone who can help me print these PLC2 files in to TXT files. I don't have the necesary software and I need the files for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom