OT - Raytek Monitoring Software

Kidblue

Lifetime Supporting Member
Slightly OT, but has anyone had any experience using Marathon MM - DataTemp Multidrop Software from Raytek?

I'm only interested in trying to interface with the machine it's running on to output the logged temperature data it stores....The website appears to have limited info.

It's running on an industrial PC next to the machine (i think running Win 2K). It's very much a stand alone system, but i want to explore networking options.

Thank you. (y)

Rob.

Similar Topics

Hi, My problem today is with the previos mentioned device. I have 4 Raytek MI (infrared thermometers) installed in a machine, and in two of them...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I need to connect to a DL205-1 CPU and, as far as I know, I need to use DirectSOFT 6 software for the connection. Is anyone...
Replies
Views
Our punch press has a SLC500 with HELM weight module (HM-604-WM) for tonnage monitoring. The operator enters the weight range on the HMI, which is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to connect to and monitor a DLR that is on a remote rack from my PLC. The local has a 1756-L81E and...
Replies
Views
Good day, we have 15 analog inputs, we need to log the data in excel and monitor these values through web browser. We're planning to go with Delta...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom