PC Recipe storage

Hi everyone,

I need to store at least a 200 recipes. I have a DeviceNet network connected to 1769 SDN's, using Micrologix LRP's.

Is there any way I could create a database on a PC and when commanded to, download/message a recipe to my host micro.

I would do this in the PLC but I do not have enough memory.

Could I do it using Rockwell software?

Thomas

Yes, look at RsLinx for your connection to the PLC then you can write VB code to do it.

RsLinx Lite will not work. It must be Single Node, OEM, or Professional

Similar Topics

I am investigating the pros and cons of different recipe systems for use in the new HMI template at my work. Right now the recipe data is stored...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a customer who wants a recipe management system integrated on one of their production lines, and they would like it set up in...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on recipe backup on the AB CompactLogix line. I store my recipes in a UDT array of size 50. The UDT is relatively...
Replies
Views
Has anyone recipe storage with a Panelview or Panelview Plus? Is this the best way to maintain recipes? What are the pros and cons? What would be...
Replies
Views
I have a micro1400 processor running two routines (transfer compression/compression molding press). Recipe parameters are stored from job to job...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom