ASL programming the PLC

If you already have the PLC and software, isn't there a manual to learn from?

Have you contacted Omron or their local distributor for whom you purchased from, for support.

I would suggest firing up the software and seeing what it can do. Sometimes you can learn from just playing around with the software, to see what it can do.

I would also think that there should be some form of online help through the software.

You may also want to check out Omron's web site to see what documentation they offer.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,

Hi,

ASL in omron is Arithematic Shift Left. It is basically a one word shift register.

See the image

asl2.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, Has anyone got any experience with Phoenix Contact AXL 1152 and using the CAN module, 2702668, with J1939 comms? I am having trouble...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx2n plc on my hand but I don't have the programming cable sc-09 and it would not be easy for me to get one. I need the cable...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
I need to pull the program off of an old 90-30 so I can convert it to Allen Bradley. This is my first time messing with GE and I don't have the...
Replies
Views
New to vfds. I put in parameters. IP, but I get ethernet flashing and link solid. What did I do wrong?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom