manual isntruction

indra

Hi, guys,

I have SIMATIC S7 module for DIGITAL INPUT and OUTPUT type : 6ES7132-4BD01-0AA0 and 6ES7131-4BD01-0AA0. This S7 is NEW for me because I familiar with S5 before. So, could you please help me to inform, in which website address to DOWNLOAD the MANUAL INSTRUCTION about these module especially show about the wiring connection terminal of it ? I have tried to search in the manual S7 but can not find it.
Regards,

INDRA

Hi, Paul,

Thank you for your info. But I download it and with search facility in the acrobat reader, I still can not find the module p/n 6ES7132-4BD01-0AA0

hi ROLF,

Thank you very much for your information. I have find out all the documentation of ET200S. But I have one question, what is the difference between S7-300 ?

Regards,

INDRA

tidak begitu - S7-300 artinya jenis PLC'nya , ET200S adalah jenis "I/O" module . ET200S bisa dipakai sama S7-300 atau S7-400 PLC .

Selemat menikmati forum ini !