S5 V 7.23 on Windows XP-1

Chandrashekar

STEP 5 V 7.23 Program is openning with small windows on Windows XP-SP1. It is jump to right corner of the screen when i click to full screen.but same program working normal with windows 98 second edition. please help me to view full screen on Windows XP-SP1 operating program

Assuming everything is in the default locations then you can drop this onto your desktop. It should have been installed by default, I think, unless you chose not to.

Nick

P.S. I would reccomend SP3 unless you have a good reason not to.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have an issue with installation of Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD Media disc 2 with View Designer on Windows 11. After installation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hope everyone enjoying their weekend. I just recently bought a laptop to upgrade my old one with i3 its getting slow on me. But when i...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I received two identical brand new Dell desktops from a customer to install the softwares for a project. The first one is for a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom