watchband wire strap?

JHarris

Lifetime Supporting Member
A little off topic but since there's a lot of panel/machine builders, I thought someone could help. I'm looking for a "watchband" style wire/cable strap, screw mount, and that's releasable. I've used these before but can't find a manufacturer or site online that sells them. Anyone used these have an idea?

Thanks!

J

Alaric said:
Awright Ron.... don't get your pantyhose (nylons) knotted up up over it. 🍺 ;)

So I'm with my son at Meijers (Michigans version of Walmart) on my knees looking through the pantyhose. This woman walks up and asks me what I'm doing. I hold a package up and ask her if that looks like 20 microns or so. She takes a few steps back and grabs her kid by the coat and hurries away. My son leans over and says "Dad, She thinks your weird!!"