What's wrong with it?

goxx

leanrt a lot bout spelling today.

how bout when people say things that make no sense.

"the machine stopped for no reason."

my favorite - "it was working good before it messed up."

or, "it made a loud bang, a puff of smoke blew out of it, it did a couple of backflips and now it's blowing bubbles, what's wrong with it?" yea, i've seen it do that before, is it plugged in?

"Well I saw a flash and some smoke in the control panel but everything was working so I didn't call you."

That's understandable, it's common for the control panel to flash and have smoke come out of it.

Similar Topics

I am latching and unlatching "result_Data_latch" bit within same rung. Will This copy/move instruction execute correctly??
Replies
Views
We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue with FT View Studio ME when I try to open the propoerties of any object, the size of it is very big and doesn't let...
Replies
Views
ewrong aka the censored brand of remote access this thing is kicking my butt and im not sure if i am just irritated enough that i am missing...
Replies
Views
In Easy Builder Pro: Unexpected results... I've got a toggle switch set to trigger a macro to write a specified integer or a 0 depending on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom