984 Scan Time

Doug_Adam

Looking at replacing an old Modicon 984-785 and 984-685 with some new Quantums. Before that, I would like to do some benchmarking.
I am using Proworx NXT, and can't seem to find where it shows the program scan time.
Does anyone know where to find this information?

TIA

Doug

Doug, you will need to construct your own scan timer. I suggest starting a timer and counting 50 to 100 scans and then check the timer.

Thanks Alaric,

Do you know if this is a problem with the 984, or with the Proworx?
When we change to Quantums, and keep the Proworx, will we still be unable to measure the scan time without writing a program to do so?

Thanks,

Doug

Its not a Proworx problem. The 984s don't have a system register where scan time can be accessed.

My knowledge of the Quantum is more limited - if there is a register I don't know about it. Are you programming the Quantum with Proworx?