Omron NT 31C Com Time Out Error

naveed1705

My unit is showing an Error " No Screen Data is saved in memory.
Download Screen DAta using by the Support Tool. ..........."

I have installed NTST4e in my system , when I load NTST system Installer and select the same omron unit which i want to connect
and then I prees Go button.

the question is that I want to know how to connect NT31c to the software .

The error message is telling you there is no screen information or "application" in the NT31C. The system installer loads the "executive" program into the NT31C, your unit already has this loaded.

To access the menus in the NT, touch two opposite corners on the screen. Then touch the "Transmit Mode" button, then the "Tool Transmit" button. In NTST you need to have the project or application file open, then click the "Connect" pull down, then "Download", then "Application" to send the screen data information to the NT31C.

Use this cable between the computer and the NT31C:

Omron Semi Universal Cable at Mr.PLC.com

Hope this will help.