need help with project

quebmaint

I have attached a zip file and I was wondering if someone could help. After I get roll circ. I want the bump to fire after half of the circ. and the knife to fire close to 1 full rotation but I don't wont to use my timer because speed will vary a little that is why I want to go from half of the roll circumference.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, So I'm working on a new project adding an HMI and need some help. So far what I figured out is I'm going to buy a large 85" LCD TV hook...
Replies
Views
Hello! I need your assistance with the following issue. I need to upload project from 1756-L63 (v19.11) B Series controller for further diagnosis...
Replies
Views
What am I doing wrong? This is a project for school and I thought I had it until I added the JMP/LBL instruction set to work as a loop. When I...
Replies
Views
Hi people. I am from australia. Doing a plc course using siemens plc"s . Got given a task to design a pump cycle using two motors etc. The format...
Replies
Views
I need a Programmable Logic Controller for my FYP. I've no such exposure to PLC just have studied that subject. I want a PLC that is easy to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom