Help with Micrologix 1500

gizmo

When I attempt to go Online with a Micrologix 1500, I get a "DiagnosticStatus Failed 0x10" message. I've attempted to connect via DF1 and ethernet but both paths give me the same error message.

Note: I beleive this problem started after attempted to modify the ML1500's CH 0 baud rate settings.

Any help with this problem would be great.
Thanks!

follow up

Thanks paraffin power

That's (auto configure in linx) what we had to do to get back online.

thanks again

Similar Topics

I've attached pics, below. I'm in the field right now an am trying to communicate to the Micrologix 1500 through the 1761-NET-AIC (Ugh!) to...
Replies
Views
Greetings First, I am very new to PLC and logic. I have managed to muddle my way through on most things but I'm stumped here. I use two systems...
Replies
Views
I cannot open this old file with any of my versions of AB software. Would someone be able to generate a pdf of the file and send me the pdf? I...
Replies
Views
Hello Great forum ! I have problems with a micrologix 1500 My intention is to send pulses using the PTO instruction output O:0/2 and O:0/3 on...
Replies
Views
Rite now I am playing I do have a goal in mind but unsure how to get there. I have attached a Doc. Could anyone tell me why it doesn’t work. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom