Off topic

kennyb

Sorry folks, OT, but does anyone know the manufacturer's service code for an Alstom MV3000 drive? The docs we have from original integrators include all the Alstom docs but there is no mention of this code. The op and eng level defaults are given, the other appears to be a secret. The web searches I have made can't even turn up soft copies of the manuals I have, and I have (as yet) no contact numbers. Basically, we found a fault with a drive's speed reference and found an obscure parameter which is different to every other identical drive. Can't edit without the "GOD" code.
TIA

Similar Topics

This is the motor nameplate from one of the powder hoist motors on the USS Texas an older generation battle ship, built in 1911-1914 ish. The...
Replies
Views
Totally off topic, but strange observation. I purchased a few cisco ethernet switches off of ebay some years ago. They are part of a home lab...
Replies
Views
Good morning, Please excuse me if this is too off topic here, but it is a programmable controller of sort. I have an Omron ES100P temperature...
Replies
Views
Which way is up and what's that strange looking bug? I was trying to login to micro_cr*p team_Shi* and it wouldn't let me because I exhibited...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a hydraulically driven rake in a clarifier that rotates at about .18 rpm. When there is a process upset, the bed of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom