Analog control Oven

Fisher

F
How to write program for control oven by AB slc500 plc or mitsubishi fx 24 MR PLC? If we need to keep the temperature at 50 C
Thanks a lot to Internet PLC Professor.
Fisher

What what I've seen and done, there's more to programming an oven PLC program than just some TCs and a PID loop. Zone control, burner lighting, flameout, SAFETY, conveyor tension/expansion are all issues that come into play in every oven I've worked with (bakery lines).

Find someone who knows what they are doing, with a proven track record with ovens (starting with the oven manufacturer?), and hire them.

I won't be cheap, but then, neither is the oven.

I would like to agree with Allen. I have done burner control and the first time I was scared to death. I hired a company to put in place the safety controls which interlocked to a SLC500. After that it was just TC's and PID. If you are going into a project like this, hire the proper experts to handle the part of the project you are not sure of! If you do that then we could help you with some code ideas.
You would want to let us know the theory of operation. Is it feed forward? Is it product discharge? Is it curing time etc.?

let us know
Johnp