pico controller project

bdlodlo

I am proposing to do a project that uses a PIC16f84 picocontroller,it`s objective is to sound a buzzer if a certain noise level in the library environment is exceeded.

Two microphones , 2 LEDs are to be used that is one of these on each of the two desks and a buzzer (or LED)on the librarian side.
The microphones are to be used as sound sensors and accompanying LEDS as identifiers(as to who is making noise),buzzer notifies librarian that there is noise somewhere and then by checking LEDS on each of the two desks the noisemaker`(s)` desk is identified.

I need help and advice on how I can connect microphones and the buzzer to the picocontroller(Remember the buzzer goes on when a certain level is exceeded) Basically it is the interfacing I am worried about.And note that microphone input is analog{circuit diagrams appreciated}

Oh the irony...

The library is too loud. And there's that damn buzzer that keeps going off! I'm trying to read here!!!!!!!!!!

bdlodlo said:
I am proposing to do a project that uses a PIC16f84 picocontroller,it`s objective is to sound a buzzer if a certain noise level in the library environment is exceeded.

Two microphones , 2 LEDs are to be used that is one of these on each of the two desks and a buzzer (or LED)on the librarian side.
The microphones are to be used as sound sensors and accompanying LEDS as identifiers(as to who is making noise),buzzer notifies librarian that there is noise somewhere and then by checking LEDS on each of the two desks the noisemaker`(s)` desk is identified.

I need help and advice on how I can connect microphones and the buzzer to the picocontroller(Remember the buzzer goes on when a certain level is exceeded) Basically it is the interfacing I am worried about.And note that microphone input is analog{circuit diagrams appreciated}

Thanks for the PM bdlodlo

But this really isnt my field and i know nothing about the PIC16f84 picocontroller

But i guess i am a member of the PM club now, Do i get a tie or summin to show membership ?