Allen Bradely

PayPal me $20000 and ill send you 100 disks :)

Mind you they may be blanks as this is the internet after all!

only 1 be fine
icon6.gif

Casey's Cut

Thats still $20000

edit: And Casey, if i get the dollar$ ill cut you in for 10% after our last deal :nodi:

Last edited:
ayyaz,

I can provide you with one, but you will still need to buy the key from AB, if it is code that you want there are many people here that can provide it for you, for a smaller fee then my friend 504bloke, as a matter of fact search the thread S&M they have been looking for some work.

Are you asking to purchase a copy of RSLogix 500?

RSLogx will not run without an activation code which must be purchased from Rockwell Software. No one is going to give you their activation because it would then render their own copy which they had to pay for unusable. No activation - no using the program. You must purchase your own copy. Thats just how it is.

There is a free version of RSLogix-500 starter available for download from the Rockwell website (www.ab.com). The free version will only program the 10 point micrologix PLC.

It is recommended that you contact your in-country Rockwell/Allen Bradley distributor. It is not legal or ethical to pirate software.

bernie_carlton said:
Most of Ayayz's previous posts have been concerning S7. Is this a step up or down?

I also noticed that. I'm betting at this point he just wants to learn it because so many others use it. That is why I pointed out the free version for the 10 pt. Micrologix 1000. The ML1K is a stripped down unit, really light on abiltiites, but its at least a place to start.

Every body will get a cut!

I have already inserted cash into those little slots on the top of my monitor.

After a few minutes, the resident smoke appeared, so it was accepted.

CASH has been sent out by email to all.

BTW, we need to set a stanard price for these program requests.

If I were Phil, I would add a Software Request button. Not that I think anyone would use it, since most visitors don't see them.

Time to check the job button, I sent several recruiters here this week.

I don't understand why they get upset that I am not interested in 50% or more travel, or in 12 hour days.

Anyone win the lottery yet?

regards all.....kc

I think its asking a lot. Although it is certainly possible to copy activation, nobody will do it as it is illegal.

For $100, you can buy the Micro 1000 with the software. It is fully functional, although limited to 10pt as mentioned before.

Then if you manage to get a fully functional activation, you already have the software.

ayyaz said
can any one provide a copy of RSlogix500 program i will be thankful
contact me on [email protected]
He didn't say anything about the activation,so....somebody could send him the program{without the activation} and he'd still be thankful. Right?

Later...Todd

P.S. Check Ebay sometimes you find older{legal} versions for sale

Last edited: