omron drive problem

mrsenolsezer

I had a problem with one of our spring machines that has 6 servo drives and motors. 1. drive(SGDH-10DE-OY) was giving an alarm RB1 or A81 i can't be sure because of 7-segment display.
So i've gone to Omron's web site and downloaded its document's "technical guide" i've checked the alarms but couldn't find the same alarm.
I tried something on the other same coded drives and found that if if disconnect the encoder cable from drive when it is only energised (seens like bb mode) drive firstly gives RC9 alarm or AC9 if i close machine connect encoder cable and open machine
it starts to give R81 alarm and i can't reset the alarm so now three of my drives give the same alarm and i can't reset them.

Now we know how the problem happened and doesn't know how to solve it please help me..

Best Regards.

Parrafin powder so i should change their batteries maybe but i don't think batteries are low because machine is only 6 months age also is there a prosedure to change the batteries of encoder?
Or is it ok if i only cut energy and change them?

Hi
It's actually an encoder backup error (usually the battery) but if it's only 6months old, then it's been caused by disconnecting the encoder.
Has the machine builder given you a recovery sequence?
Pp

Yes we checked the batteries and they work very well so
i made some changes on parameters and the alarm is clear now.

I also write what i did below maybe some one later will be in same position:

Turn the main switch to​
ON and wait for some seconds

4. Restore the driver/s on which display (D) is showed the alarm message​
A.81 and with red led

switched on (​
see arrows)
Push once the​
“MODE/SET” (1) key: on display (D) must appear the caption Fn000 (see fig.

“3.3a”)​
6. Push the​
¢ (2) key to modify the display (D) caption from Fn000 to Fn008

7. Keep pushed for some seconds the​
DATA/¡ (4) key, up to the display of the caption “PGCLI”

8. Push the​
¢ (2) key to modify the display (D) caption from PGCLI to PGCL5

9. Keep pushed for some seconds the​
“MODE/SET” (1) key, up to the display of “done

confirmation
Now carry out a REBOOT and switch on the machine again: if the operation has been done
correctly, on the display (D) of the restored driver will appear the caption “​
J . 66”
Now my problem is to make the mechanical 0 while display shows 0 but we have some problems on scada we couldn't do it.
Do you know a trick to do it on drive side without deleting program?