Doctor's Degree

Automatiker

Hi,
does anyone know which companies in Europe offer opportunity to do a doctor's degree? I am looking for companies that would support my doctor's degree and then to apply it to the industry

Hi, I would like to do a doctor degree in field of automation. What kind of process is this is the other problem, all I know I don't want to work with processing of sound and vision. All other would be acceptable :)

Similar Topics

I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , Do you folks know of any Electric Actuaters that can handle about 180 Degrees F ? What are the common brands of Actuaters ...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am currently working with an Inclinometer that ranges for 0-360 angle degrees single axis (0.1-4.9 Volts). Is there a conversion...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Induction oven heater inverter failed. we replaced it by vacon nxp 160kw type inverter.it is working fine but our problem is oven...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to figure out what Pollution Degree our control panels must meet. FYI, this is one of the informations that MUST be labelled in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom