Not exactly plc but...

miller_02

I'm looking for a remote relay (using radio frequencies or such) to work on about a 2000 ft range, just needs to be spst nothing fancy but whatever will work, I am trying to control a well motor and I have a customer who doesn't want to put wire between the sprinkler and the motor so I need some way to shut it off is something goes wrong. Thanks in advance for all the help.

Lucas

I have used Kingfisher RTU's successfully in this sort of application (Remote Wireless Pump Control).

I'm sorry I aven't got a link, but you should be able to find it on Google.

Tim.

Tark,

The one from Phoenix should work, about how much does it cost and where can I get it from. Also the power from this is going to be comming from an engine running the well and the generator so it might not be the greatest voltage source all the time (ie engine running at night cooler and slightly faster than in the middle of the day) will still be within 10% or 120 but could this variance cause problems with the device??

If I remember right the unit ran about $1500. They also have other voltage models. The 120VAC model is only on the transmitter, the receiver is 12 - 30VDC.

You can check out the other models and find a distributor or rep here -
http://www.phoenixcon.com/wireless/

The motron items are probably a little bit more in my customers price range as $1500 would be a good start on just having wire and conduit trenched in the ground, I'll do some more research to see if I can for sure do what I want. Thanks all,

Lucas