MSG Read/Write

mjkoc518

I am trying to Send messages via Micro Logix 1200 over a ENI Module.......Both Processors are ML 1200s and both have ENI hooked to them. However when configuring my Read/Writes I cannot seem to figure out how I enter my destination IP address..........On the setup screen all I see available is node address for DH485 or DH+...........If somebody could help me it would be highly appreciated........

Thanks

Going from memory here but say you place a 2 in your node location on the MSG set-up screen, then go into the ENI utility and open up the message routing tab and place your IP address in Destn 2.
If this is incorrect, I am sure someone will correct me.

I attached a zip of the screens.

Hope this is correct and helps.

Similar Topics

The Ethernet has 3 pieces of PLC5 processors (PLC5-40E), for easy explanations, we name A,B and C. All pings are OK and RSLogix5 can connect all...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I can write an N7 value to a modbus register in an Automation Direct Servo but I can't read a holding register to an N7 address. I've...
Replies
Views
Hello, New to the forum here, and to the controls industry. I am trying to do the following: Read and Write to a 5204-DFNT-PDPMV1 ProLinx...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, having concluded to use MSG instructions to exchange data on dh+ I need more enlightment as to how to use MSG instructions to write from...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I am currently reading very small amounts of data from as many as 15 processors using a ML1100 dedicated to that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom