Zen PLC

loyd

Hi,

How to end the program of ZEN PLC. I'm trying to practice but every time I simulate the program there was no response.

Thanks,
Loyd

Loyd said...
"How to end the program of ZEN PLC."

Shouldn't you enter an "END" element at the end of your program?

Loyd,

Copy your program as a "picture" *.jpg file and post it here. I am sure someone can spot the problem.

I have done a few Omron ZEN programs, but unfortunately my 30-day free trial has expired.

Hi

Zen is not need END command, just download your program to the smart relay (Zen is not PLC by definition).
If you ca not download the code check your com definitions.

You must hold the simulator's input contact on like a momentary push button. Put your cursor on the input you want to activate, and hold the left mouse button down. It took me about 2 seconds before I would see the ladder bits change state. then everything that should be activated by the input was toggled.