WTB: Siemens OP37

yxannes

Anyone knows where I can get a new/used Siemens OP37? It has been discontinued by Siemens several years ago.

6AV3637-1LL00-XXXX
6AV3637-1ML00-XXXX

I am having trouble finding anyone that has it that is willing to sell. Any help will be appreciated.

If you have a broken OP37, then Siemens can repair it for you (dont expect it to be cheap).

You can try ebay.de, they have a lot of Siemens stuff, but I am afraid that the OP37 wasnt very common so the chances are slim.

If you have the original program, then a better solution would be to convert it to something more recent.
The current model that matches the OP37 best is OP270-10. It can be programmed with Protool or Win CC Flex.
There is a new version on the way allready (OP277), and that one will only be possible to program via Win CC Flex.

Second hand op37

If you have a broken OP37, then Siemens can repair it for you (dont expect it to be cheap).

You can try ebay.de, they have a lot of Siemens stuff, but I am afraid that the OP37 wasnt very common so the chances are slim.

If you have the original program, then a better solution would be to convert it to something more recent.
The current model that matches the OP37 best is OP270-10. It can be programmed with Protool or Win CC Flex.
There is a new version on the way allready (OP277), and that one will only be possible to program via Win CC Flex.

I have 2 units available.