Old to new

becky

Does anyone know how to use GPPA in a newer operating system (ex: windows 2000 or XP)
When it was put on the program comes up with funny Characters.

Know where to get this older software?? (GX-developer does not communicate with these older plc's)

Have you tried Melsec? Maybe someone here has been able to get it to run in a DOS box in XP. I have had ggod success with GE-Fanuc Logicmaster 90 in a DOS box.

Similar Topics

This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of my customers has an old fabric tensile testing machine. The IC # AD7501KN of its controller has malfunctioned. This IC is related to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom