Mitsubishi MELSEC FX-32MR to Siemens S7

Redkill

Hi there

Can someone help me? I'm currently converting a Mitsubishi program to a S7-program. I know S7 but I never worked with mitsubishi before.

So I do not understand everything.

For example what does line 86, 412, 415, 451, 464, 491 mean? Especialy what's at the outputcoil of the networks.

What does Merker 8000 do? I already know that M8000-M8255 are special merkers, but what does this one do?

Please help me.

Gr. Redkill

86: It checks to see if the value in D508 is smaller, equal or bigger than ZERO (K0)

Smaller, M89 will be ON
Equal, M90 will be ON
Bigger, M91 will be ON

----------------------
412 - Hey!
415 - ALT, toggles the value of bit M1 (P suffix is for One shot)

Get the programming manual at www.meau.com under download/manual ....

M8000 is allways on from first scan
the others are things like on for first scan only
from m8012 ( I think ) are plc clock like 10 secs 1 sec etc.
the higher ranges are used for comms & many other functions so suggest you get the manual.

i have a Project to change Mitsubishi PLC to siemens S300 but i dpn't know what can i do in the first step plz help

Hi Ben
First of all get a list of the I/O so you know what input/output cards you need.
I assume you can get a printout of the ladder code (hopefully commented)
Siemens can do almost anything a Mitsi can do assume it is simple ladder then you can just code it manually substituting the inputs/outputs & memory bits.
I.E X inputs in Mitsi become I inputs in siemens Y outputs become O and M bits are basically the same Data like D can be configured in a Databock in siemens so D0 to D512 could become DB100.DW0 to Dw512 however watch out for 32 bit words as Mitsi automatically take the next D word so configure this as a double word in the Datablock without knowing the current code it is difficult to give you more help

hope this helps

thanks...the machine is running and I try to realize his grafcet and identify I / Os, I try to understand the ladder of mitsubishi although it is commented in German and I hope That will help