Test Board

strebej

Does anybody know were I might be able to purchase a I/O test board, (Simulator).
I am looking for the kind that you wire up to your Digital In and out modules to simulate input and output. It is nothing more than a board with lights and switches. I need a 24VDC board. I have made my own it the past but now I just would like to purchase one..

Jim S.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone I have a Siemens S7-300 CPU 315-2DP, CP343-2P and ASI module .AC2459 I want to using it for test input output . as show in below...
Replies
Views
Hi all, is there some way how to test functionality of keyboard? For example program for winCC? Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
I would like to connect 120 volt indicator lights on the out-puts of a Direct Logic DO-06AA with triac output relays. When I try to connect them...
Replies
Views
Hey there, I am going to build a test box and am worried about the difficulty in wiring my thumbwheels and LED display to the I/O cards. I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using M221 reading from 3 different sensors (modbus rs485) sharing same bus (daisy chain). I am currently using READ_VAR (in total...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom