Save my life with a cable

bibifunk

Hello,

I'm actually trying since one complete day to communicate from a computer with a KEYENCE KV-24 for my job.
My cable has been destroyed and I tried with hope to make it again.
I was using an OP26487 cable (RJ11 6 pin) into an OP26486 (Sub-D 9 points) adaptator that I've connected to an other adaptor Sub-D 9 --> USB to connect to my laptop...
This was working not so bad until the cable has been cutted.

Now I try harder to communicate with LBK for Windows XP but unsuccessfully...

DO SOMEONE has a wiring plan for this kind of connection, because on internet I've found some but each diffrents....

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm actually trying since one complete day to communicate from a computer with a KEYENCE KV-24 for my job. My cable has been destroyed...
Replies
Views
Hi; First of all, I am sorry that my post is not relevant with this forum. I have recently purchased Samsung cell phone. I have alreay saved...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a datablock in a PLC witch contains about 700 variables. I must save this data once a day on a Windows PC in a XML or CSV file. Eg...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks! I have an issue and its very often but in this case i applied all the tricks and tips that i always do in similiar issues but in this...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit stuck again... See the redacted picture. At the moment, pressing F7 saves the "live" laser measurement into the boxes indicated by the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom