Quick Panel Jr.

LStewart

I have 3 Quick Panel Jr on different machines. I have bought the software Quick Design for these panels. When I go out to upload the programs so that they can be archived I get an error message that the program is not saved to panel. I can see on the display that it tried to talk to it but on my laptop it shows the error. Where else would the program for these panels be if not in the panel? I am sure there is a step I am not doing correctly. I have never had any dealings with these and am at loss. These are all communicating with a Direct Logic plcs. Any help out there?

Thanks in advance,
Lori

CharlesM said:
The last time (4-5 years ago) I used a Quick panel you could only download.
At least since version 2.0 (I never used Version 1.x) QuickDesigner has always had a 'Software Switch' that the developer controls. When 'ON" this 'Switch' tells QD to store the project file (.prj) in the QuickPanle. With version 2.0 this was 'OFF' by default, with version 3, 'ON'.
The alarm that you are getting tells us that your developer turned this switch off. You will need to get a copy from them or rebuild the project.