Aeg Cpu113 02

monsam

Help
I'm trying desperately to find info on the AEG CPU113 plc.Can anyone direct me to the appropriate site. What software do you program this animal with?
Many Thanks

This is not the same as the Tele products TSX ?7 processors that use the PL7 family of software.

Because this is unit has an AEG name it was built before Concept and Unity software introduced. It was most likely programmed in 984 Ladder Logic using Modsoft or Taylor software. The current Telemecanique 984LL software is the ProWORX 32.

Similar Topics

HI I am looking for the operating manual for the Aeg minisemi 500/875+GO dc drive Any help would be appreciated.
Replies
Views
I am trying to extract the program from an AEG Modicon Micro 311/01 PLC. I have a VM running Windows XP and I have Modsoft 2.62 running on it. I...
Replies
Views
Need schematic for AEG minisemi 220/24.2 Any minisemi schematic would be good. THX
Replies
Views
Hello again We have a machine here that has a Modicon(aeg) PC-A984-145 PLC in it. We are looking to download the Ladder logic off of it. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I want to bid for an upgrade of some drives of a port crane. The existing drives are from AEG Maxivert series and the PLC is AEG...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom