Momentum Analog I/P Addressing

anks

How should I do addressing for my momentum analog i/p module,

say i have 3 analog transmitters connected to my analog i/p...

i should read in my proworx nxt as 300001, 300002 & 300003
or 300001, 300003 & 300005, because i will be using that register
to multiply and divide to scale the value.
& MUL & DIV function takes 2 reg. values.

Thanks

You can't skip numbers in the addressing. The I/O points have to be consecutive. Copy the raw input data to another register and use it for manipulations if you want double words. Anyway, I don't think you need to have a double register as the input to the math functions, just the output. I've not used Proworks, so I'm not sure.

The standard 984LL multiply and divide functions require two consectutive register, for reults, even with integer math (the second register keeps track of things like overflow and remainders).

Tom is correct, keep your inputs as 3x1, 3x2, and 3x3 etc. Then you can use them as the inputs to your integer math as needed.