Sola UPS SDU 850

CharlesM

Has anyone used a Sola UPS SDU 850? They show options for a relay card and its din rail mount. How is the software that shuts down the computer? Im using an APC now but I would like to get a little more industrial. I would love to have one with a remote on/off button. What is everyone using?

INteresting you mention Sola.

I don't have a Sola UPS, but stopped by the Sola booth at the Manufacturing show in Chicago last week. They had a small UPS there. It looked industrial but I had questions about ferro resonant conditioners, and didn't look too closely at it.

I actually made a mental note to try one, next time I need a UPS.

I've used Sola isolators and conditioners for years, and it's been reliable.

Dan

Similar Topics

Hi, I have SOLA Power Supply SDN 5-24-100p. When I switch it on with load it does not work. If I turn it on without load and after connect ones...
Replies
Views
Has anybody sourced the internal fuses (incoming 480VAC) on a Sola power supply (SDN 10-24-480)? The fuse is marked 2.5A SOC on one end and AC/DC...
Replies
Views
I've got a new and different project and I need a DIN mount UPS with 120V output. SOLA comes to mind but are there any other options you folks...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, its my first time progamming cicode and I need to do popups alarms, there are several digital alarms and in their rising edge transition...
Replies
Views
This is a very basic question regarding whenever I close any Display, Library etc. It asks me to save changes all the time even without any edits...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom