SLC 5/04 AND Prosoft MV146-MCM module

plcnovel

Hi guys
i have slc 5/04 communicating with a modbus slave through MV146-MCM prosoft module. It was working fine till some one at the plant did something with a power (a power serge), and all of sudden my plc was faulted on me. Its red light (flt) is blinking and when i go to falut on processor, it says hardware interput on I/O module in slot 2 (which is my prosoft module) happend, when i try clearning the error, it wont let me do it and after couple of try, the error msg changes into other module in slot 2 is being considered in sending the command. In anyway the error does not get cleared. On the prosoft module itself, the OK LED becomes red solid and stays there?

I have tried power down the rack, and reinserting the prosoft module, but it didnt work. I have also tried taking off the processor and its battery and plugging it back and reloading the program, it also didn't help. I again tried to change the prosoft module slot but no results. Please try to suggest me as it is time critical, the whole process is shutdown due to this.....so please any help or ideas will be appreciated

Regards

Did you ever get your system back up and running? I am working with the same hardware that you described in your post and I would love to see the PLC logic files associated with the prosoft mvi module. Please let me know if you can forward this file.

Thanks