Modicon Nano software

Corkey

Hi does anyone know where I can get the Modicon Nano interface software and cable. I have been asked to modify a machine with this unit in it but cannot find any software or connecting cables

The Modicon Nano was also called the TSX07. It was programmed using PL707 software (do not confuse this with PL7 software). The PL707 software is no longer available for sale. It was DOS based and did not always work well with Windows XP. The programming cable is a current item, I belive the part number is TSXPCX1031.

Cheers for this Jim do you know if there is an alternative or any sites that might sell the software second hand

Software for TSX07

Hi all, hi Corkey.
I'm beginer in PLC and like you, i have some problem with Modicom PLC, name TSX nano - TSX07 31 2412. I have PL707 software for this PLC (I download it from a website of schneider in Argentina) but I have not programmer cable (like TSXPCX1130 or something similar...) to connect PC <-> PLC.
I'm from Viet Nam, so it's difficult to find these cable.
Here the link for u to download this software, i upload to Rapidshare.
http://rapidshare.com/files/15643645/PL707_v4.zip
Hope it can help you.
And could you tell me where to buy this cable? How much is it? Or Not, could you tell me how to make this cable by myself ?
Thank you very much and goodluck.

email: [email protected]

That unit was made by Idec, they called it the Micro3C. You might want to check with them.

The software's not a free thing the last time I heard from my Modicon reps. But it is obsolete.