Micrologix & Panelview possible?

viscoelastic

I am new to PLC's. I am getting a pretty firm grasp on the Micrologix 1000. I want to connect the Micrologix to a panelview. I looked at the AB ethernet interface but they don't have a cable to connect the 1000 to the 1761-net-eni (i think this is the correct one right?) So am I to understand I need to ethernet interfaces to link these two or is there an easier way.

Thank You in advance for a putting up such a trivial question.

Similar Topics

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had a setup with 2 Micrologix 1100 connected to a Panelview C300 over DH-485. I was mandated to upgrade the HMI, and proposed to...
Replies
Views
I lost the manual for this machine built in 2003 and need to put it back together. I have the Micrologix 1200 and PanelView 300 Micro programs...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Please forgive me for some of my ignorance, I am relatively new to the PLC community. I am setting up a machine monitoring...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC People, I get the following error when trying to compile a Panelview Plus 7 Standard program Using View Studio V10.0 Device Shortcut is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom