fx32 as room control?

anakata

im very very new to this whole plc thing, a long time ago my uncle gave me a fx-32mt and i finally realised what its good for when i googled it
anyway i downloaded medoc and sofar i havetn been able to get it to work

i was wondering if anyone knows what software you use to program it and if there are any conections besides power and serial that have to be made

also i wanted to know if i could program it to simply accept serial comands to turn things on and off, and do all the work on the computer instead
(my goal is to control several devices in a room including lights, computer monitor, sound, whatever else i can plug in essentially through viavoice or some other voice program)

thanks

v2.41.1.1
yes
yes ,is sc09 some sort of special wire, or is it just any old 25pin serial adapter?

all i get when i power it up is the program error light flashes (because i disconected the batery before) and whenever i try to conect to it the program says it just times out. ill keep tryign to get it to work , thanks for the program.

(i downloaded gx-developer just to see if i can get it to work but i dont think it suports this plc)

haha, nice porgram, but i already knew how to do that
the problem is i only have 2 serial ports
i was looking for something slightly more elegant than that